Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fall is fallen upon thee.

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff. Love that fall air, Normally Chicago is like 40 degrees out right now. Not so. 70!? Whats going on!?

Couple things for you to do this weekend while you watch the leaves turn brown:



This Saturday October, 11th @ Ohnodoom! gallery is the "We need each other" show, which is a giant exquisite corpse by over 40 chicago artists. Here's a sneak preview of one of my pieces. I only had an inch of the other sides to work with:



Will post full shots and hopefully some show pics after this weekend.

Also, that mural from a while back I worked on with Thor and some folks was written about on Center Stage Chicago.

READ IT HERE

It was really great working with the local folks and kids. I think both crime and gentrification are crappy attributes of our society and do not wish either on the great folks of Bridgeport. Also, I am not a "tagger" as chronicled in this article. However, I was influenced by and participated in graffiti as a teenager. I also sometimes paint murals with spraypaint. Go figure.

Also shouts to biengtotallysweetinchicago for blogging about it.

No comments: